回国之旅

之一:在回杭州的旅途上

从珀斯到杭州要飞很长时间,中间还要在香港机场转机、停留四个多小时。特别对我这种会晕机、又不喜欢吃飞机餐的人来说,就特别难熬。当我在香港机场下飞机的时候,已经头昏脑胀、非常想吐了……。经过一段时间的休息后,我才慢慢地恢复过来,也有点想吃东西了。我们在一家拉面店坐了下来,我点了一碗豚骨拉面。这是我第一次吃正宗的日本拉面,感觉味道真的很不错,我一口气把它都吃完了。

中午十二点左右,我们登上了飞往杭州的飞机。我本想在飞机上玩玩游戏、看看电视什么的,可是还是忍不住睡着了。直到飞机在杭州机场降落的时候,爸妈才把我给叫醒……。终于回到杭州了,我非常高兴、激动,也总算可以见到奶奶了。

Part 1: The trip back to Hangzhou

It takes a long time to fly from Perth over to China, and you have to transfer at Hong Kong Airport as well as wait about 4 hours there. I’m airsick and DO NOT LIKE the food on the plane so the trip is especially painful for me. So when I got down from the plane at Hong Kong Airport, I was felling really sick and want to vomit. After a period of rest, I finally recovered and I became hungry. For lunch, we ate at a Japanese Ramen restaurant. I chose the pork ramen with the really delicious soup. It’s my first time eating ramen of any kind. It was great and I ate all of it.

At about 12pm we boarded the plane that will fly from HK to Hangzhou. I was planning on playing games and watching TVon the plane but I was so sleepy that I dosed off. My parents woke me up when the plane was descending in Hangzhou airport.

I’m finally back to Hangzhou. I was so happy and exited. I can finally see grandma again.